I'm backkk and look forward to conquering 2018 with all of you babes. Being crazy busy finishing up my first semester of college and wanting to focus on family and friends when I got home. I decided to take a lil breather this past month from blogging while still posting on Instagram. I was also feeling a bit uninspired and thought taking a break would help me be more inspired and creative to start the new year. I got to refresh my thoughts, desires and plan for my goals of 2018 (personal and interior of my life). 2017 was amazing with all my projects, collaborations and I even grew as an influencer. It was an amazing year and I could not have done it without all of you!
I'm loving the start 2018 and so excited to share everything I have planned for this year.
Lessons I have learned in 2017:
1. The biggest thing I’ve learned is that, no matter what your hardest moment might be, there is always a way out and that way out will make you much stronger. Life is tough but so are you.
2. Keep your friends and family close. We’re all so busy with our daily lives like going to school and work that we tend to forget the ones closest to us. I use to be the worst at showing my love and appreciation for the people closest to me. With starting a new chapter in my life and going to college, I learned how to show my love and appreciation to the important people in my life.
3. Mindset is everything....what we think expands.
4. To create meaningful work for my followers this year... I learned more about my followers and what they liked seeing from me but want to interact with you all even more in 2018.
5. Not be afraid to be different. It is okay to stand out. I learned to not be afraid to tell people about my blog and to let people know about it because it's apart of me and it's what I love to do.
My personal goals:
1. To believe that anything is possible
2. Start each day with a goal
3. Eat healthier
4. Drink more water
5. Exercise daily
6. Shop for quality not quantity
7. Stay organized
8. Hug the ones I love (if you know me I'm not the hugger type)
9. Find the best in others
My goals for Interior of My Life:
1. Get more personal with my followers and ask them what they want to see
more of on Interior of My Life and their opinions
2. Be more active on my blog
3. Don't compare myself to other bloggers
4. Continue to grow as an influencer
5. Connect with more college fashionistas
STARTING THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT
REFRESH AND REJUVENATE
New Years resolutions are like hitting the refresh button. You get to start new journeys, healthy habits, and make a positive change in your life.
Let's make 2018 the year you meet your fitness and beauty goals. Whether it’s a workout regime you need to keep up or youthful radiant skin you’re after, the right products can get you there. This year I am definitely working on my fitness and skincare. Being so busy in college trying to balance school, sorority stuff and having a social life I did not find time to workout as much as I should. In 2018 I hope to achieve both my personal and Interior of my Life goals. It's time to refresh your mind, body, and soul. Start the new year with the items below.
SHOP THE POST