1. They never leave anything unfinished: They start something and don't stop until it is finished. They can't walk away from a project or even an email. They don't stop until the task that they give themselves for have been given is complete.
2. They plan ahead: They start each month with set goals and keep track of what their goals are from each month. They have their mind set to their plan and they stick to it.They don't give up on their goals and they focus on what they have planned.
3. They ask for help: Organized people know how much they can handle and also know what they are good at and what they are not good at. They aren't afraid to ask for help because they know that time spent doing their weakness can end up being time waisted. Asking for help can help them stay on top of their goals and schedules.
4. They prioritize the day: First thing they do when they wake up is make a to-do list for the day and put the difficult task at the top of the list. There is no better feeling than having all of your task for the day marked off. They spend each morning prioritizing their to-do list.
5. They have a routine: Very organized people have a morning and nighttime routine. They wake every day with their routine and go to bed every night doing their routine. They block out certain times of the day to do certain things that they repeat everyday in their routine.
Thanks for reading!