College is a filled with homework, late nights and often times a lot of dating. Sometimes balancing a dating life and a budget can be difficult. Stressing about how much a date is going to cost is no fun and can take all the fun (and romance) out of it. Below is a list of creative date ideas that are budget friendly for college students or anyone!
1. Try a new recipe you have never made before.
2. Fill up the back of a truck with pillows and go star gazing.
3. Attend a local sporting event.
4. Have a picnic in a park you have never been to.
5. Go for a hike.
6. Recreate your first date.
7. Go through photos on your phone, print out your favorite and make a scrapbook.
8. Go ice skating.
9. Have a spa night and do face mask.
10. Make a bucket list together.
11. Prepare for a 5k together.
12. Go to a local art gallery.
13. Go to a yardsale.
14. Get on pinterest together.
15. Put together a puzzle.
16. Go to a driving range.
17. Go to the zoo.
18. Walk around downtown.
19. Volunteer together.
20. Go bowling. 21. Try a new restaurant.
22. Do a DIY project together.
23. Make a homemade pizza.
24. Go for a long drive and look at houses.
25. Go shopping together.
SHOP THE POST